In these extreme COVID epidemic times, we have taken extraordinary precautions to safeguard our staff and patients.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Measurements
- All staff will be tested daily with COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (RAT).
- All staff will wear the highest quality N95 masks (hospital level) to prevent any infection.
- Each day, every staff member and dentists have their temperature checked as soon as they report to work.
- If the staff members exit the clinic, upon coming back their temperature is checked again and all of them are encouraged to use hand sanitizers provided.
- We make sure that all guidelines laid out by Hong Kong Dental Council and Centre for Health Protection are followed.
Before You Arrive
- We make sure to confirm the current health status of the patients as well as ask about the travel history in the past 21 days.
When You Arrive
- As soon as the patient arrives, our front desk staff member will check the temperature and ask the patient to fill in a ‘Health Declaration Form’.
- In case if a patient has a fever, the person will be asked to seek medical treatment and their appointment with the dentist will be rescheduled.
- We request all our patients to wear masks all the time except when they are in the dental treatment room.
- Hand Sanitizer is kept in the waiting area.
In The Dental Treatment Room
- All single use-items are properly disposed of as per the standard.
- All reusable instruments are sterilized and packed as per the hospital standard in the separate sterilization room.
- Once the patient is inside the room, they are asked to rinse their mouth with antiseptic mouthwash prior to treatment.
- As soon as the treatment is over, our dentists will dispose of the gowns and gloves and change the mask.
- The non-disposable items in the room are properly disinfected after the patient leaves the room.
Your safety is our priority and thus we make sure to take the highest precaution measurements available, so that we can continue providing treatment during this coronavirus outbreak.
We are happy to assist you. For further enquiries and booking, you can always contact us.